I hope everyone who is in the path of Irene is safe. I cannot image what it would be like to go through something like that.
I changed a couple of things to make it my own. I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder instead of the Perfect Polka Dots Folder and wrap the ribbon only once around the card front.
The stamp set used is called Creative Elementsand is full of eclectic appeal images. Each element adds individual flair to create a perfectly accessorized project – whether it’s a wedding scrapbook page or a playful butterfly!
- Stamp swirl image with Versamark randomly on Naturals Ivory Card Stock.
- Add Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with Heat Tool.
- Stamp floral images three times with Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
- Sponge Pear Pizzazz all over surface of card front.
- Using the Color Spritzer Tool and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker, lightly spritz randomly all over the card front.
- Add layer of Naturals Ivory Card Stock.
- Tie Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in a bow as shown in photo
- Stamp scrap piece of Naturals Ivory Card Stock with label and sentiment using Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink.
- Tear as shown in photo
- Run basecard (Rich Razzleberry Card Stock) through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
- Adhere card front base card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Creative Elements (W 122645) (C 122647)
- Paper: Naturals Ivory Card Stock (101849), Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
- Ink: Versamark (102283), Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink (119784), Rich Razzleberry Classic ink (115658)
- Accessories: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (122330), Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker (120970), Stamping Sponges (101610), Antique Brads (117273), Color Spritzer Tool (107066), Heat Tool (100005), Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (109130), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120175), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)