If you choose to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you don’t have to do what I do. You can be any of these:
Which one would you be?
- Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20 percent discount and occasionally sells to neighbors, relatives, and friends.
- Short-Term Demonstrator: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- Seasonal Demonstrator: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November for seasonal money and maintains minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
- Hobby Demonstrator: Loves doing workshops and earning extra money when it’s convenient; works a lot some months and very little other months; likes to do workshops that are easy to book; doesn’t like to work too hard to book workshops.
- Career Demonstrator: Views a Stampin’ Up! demonstratorship as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; loves attending Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents and style. A lot of people join up just to get the discounts – I know that’s why I did it when I first joined! There’s nothing wrong with taking advantage of the extra discounts and advanced notice you’ll receive as a demo, and then leaving when you’ve met your personal goals if that's what you want to do. I turned this into a profitable business and if you would like to do the same, I will show you how. It is not easy and does require work but the results are well worth it.
If any of these ideas appeal to you, ask me for more information about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator & joining The Ink Abouts family (demonstrators from Maine to Hawaii).
If you have any questions, EMAIL me or call me at (479) 876-7453
Thanks for stopping by today!