Today's card features the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Brush Set. It's my all time favorite and I'm so glad it's available in digital form because that means it won't retire anytime soon! I made this card is for my nephew, Robert John aka "BJ".
This stamp set has numerous trees, glorious trees! With a variety of trees to choose from, this set offers so many options. Stamp a solitary tree or stamp an image multiple times to create your own forest.
I paired the set with the Vintage Overlays Stamp Brush Set to give the card a vintage look. This was layered over the Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper. With it's bold blend of designs, I love using it for masculine cards. Colors include Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla.
- Don't forget about my moving day special. Click here for all the details
- Do you want to make a card like above, try the MDS for 30 days with no obligation to purchase. Click here for more information
- Sale-a-Bration is here! Free stamp sets, DSP and more! All the details….
- Card Kit Tutorial – this month it's the Create & Keep Simply Sent Kit. Free tutorial when you place an online order of $25 or more. Or you can purchase the tutorial for $5.95. Click here for more information.
- The free Stamp Set of the Month for February is the SWEET CAKE STAMP SET. Any online purchase (no minimum) enters your name in the drawing.
Thanks for stopping by today
Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Basic Black Card Stock (121045), Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953), Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper (122366)
Accessories: My Digital Studio (118108), Lovely as a Tree Stamp Brush Set (125779), Vintage Overlays Stamp Brush Set (121061), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Neutrals Brads (119736)