I'm back – did you miss me? It's hard trying to get back into the groove of things. I'm going back and forth between unpacking and running my business. Hopefully, I'll be done by next week.
I thought you would be interested in the below article concerning the retirement list.
This year brings some new changes to the Stampin’ Up! catalog program, including changing the release date of the new Annual Catalog to June 1st. This also means that the release of the “last chance” lists will be one month earlier … May 1st. So if you haven’t already, now is the time to start planning your “last chance” events and classes.
Need some ideas to get started? Check these out:
• An open house/retirement party giving a fond farewell to retiring stamps and accessories. Display what you have of retiring products as well as the lists so that attendees can do their last-minute shopping. It’s also nice to have a simple Make & Take that features a retiring set or two.
• A stamp-a-stack that features cards made with a selection of retiring stamps. This gives you the opportunity to get a lot of various retiring products in the hands of your customers at one time. Remind customers that if they like the cards that this is the last chance to order these stamps.
• “Last Chance Workshops” encourage hostesses to book during May to make sure they get all of the hostess rewards that are on their wish list before they are gone on June 1st.
• An online event – such as featuring a sample with a retiring product each week on your blog or Facebook page.
• "Leave Your Wallet at Home" Open House. Auction off retired products. For More Details – Click Here.
REMINDER: You can’t sell your own retired products until June 1st, so make the most of using them before they are no longer available.
Hopefully these ideas have started you thinking and planning now for May 1st so that you can make the most of the “last chance” products. As you make your plans, keep your eye on the website as well so that you are up-to-date on what Stampin’ Up! is doing. Here’s to a big finish for the Stampin’ Up! year!