Hi Stampin' Friends
I am so excited – tomorrow or at 12 am (mountain time), the new catalog will be online! Don't know whether I will stay up or get up extra early to see what's in the new catalog! Based on the preorder items that are available for demonstrators to preorder, I will absolutely love it! My order of new items should be in on Wednesday so I'll have new things to show the ladies at class on Friday and, of course you via this blog! Now to calm down – take a deep breath!
We ended up in Eureka Springs where we had lunch at a place called Sparky's. Interesting place and the food was really good!
Today's card is for my sister Becky. I decided to make it a simple one since I don't think she likes too much foofoo (spelling?) on her cards.
The Flower Fancy Stamp Set was a real favorite when it first came out but I hadn't used it in ages! Try your hand at a little flower arranging with this two-step stamp set. You can quickly create all kinds of attractive bouquets to send to friends and family—or even for home décor projects—with this pleasing assortment of images
The background was made using My Digital Studio and various stamp brush sets listed below in the supplies section.
I guess I did use this stamp set more than I thought – click on the links if you want to see other cards made with this gorgeous stamp set:
- Fancy Flowers Blue
- Fancy Flowers Blushing Bride
- Flower Fancy Melon Mambo
- Flower Fancy Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
- Flower Fancy – Clean & Simple
- Flower Fancy – Happy Birthday Dot
- Flower Fancy – Concord Grape
Don't forget if you like this stamp set, you need to buy it before 31 May 2012 when it retires. Or if you liked and want Poppy Parade Card Stock and/or Pear Pizzazz Card Stock, they will be available only until supplies last! Buy now before it's too late! Contact me at (479) 876-7453 or email@example.com or shop online at my Stampin' Store.
Thanks for stopping by today
- Stamp Set: Flower Fancy (111578)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Poppy Parade Card Stock (119793), Pear Pizzazz Card Stock (119795)
- Ink: Poppy Parade Classic Ink Pad (119782)
- Accessories: Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Marker (119801), Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker (119801), Color Spritzer Tool (107066), My Digital Studio (118108), Vintage Vogue Stamp Brush Set (121062), Elements of Style Stamp Brush Set, Established Elegance Stamp Brush Set (127r24), Vintage Overlays Stamp Brush Set (121061), Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding (122330)