Hi Stampin' Friends!
The Simply Soft Stamp Set was used for today's post. It's retiring on 31 May 2012 so if you like it, you'll have to place a qualifying order for it – you cannot purchase it because it's a hostess stamp set. It's one of my favorie sets and I will be sorry to see it go.
The lovely Simply Soft Stampin' Rewards exclusive stamp set is ideal for adding a little floral fun to your projects. Best of all, you can redeem this two-step stamp set with your Stampin' Rewards when you place a qualifying order!
I've been using a lot of Poppy Parade in my cards lately and it's not because it's retiring. It's like I just discovered it and found out that it's growing on me! It's a good thing I have a fresh package of this color because I just checked the retired accessories list and it's gone. Looks like the Pear Pizzazz 3/8 Seam Binding Ribbon is gone too. I have plently of Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz ink, paper and ribbon so I should be good for awhile.
- I'll have some blog candy on my blog tomorrow so stay tuned!
- How would you like to have $25.00 to spend on the items from the new catalog. I'll pay shipping and taxes. All you have to do is place an order with me this month and your name will be entered into the drawing automatically. If you order again, your name is entered again for that month.
Thanks for stopping by today
- Stamps: Simply Soft (w 122565) (c 122567)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Poppy Parade Card Stock (119793), Confetti Cream Card Stock (102835)
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink Pad, Poppy Parade Classic Ink Pad (119782), Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Marker (119801)
- Accessories: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Pear Pizzazz 3/8" Seam Binding Ribbon (122330), Color Spritzer Tool, Basic Pearls, Sticky Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430),