Hi Stampin' Friends
With the introduction of the 2012-2013 annual catalog, Stampin' Up! has made a very big change to our Stampin' Pads.
Introducing firm foam pads! They change your stamping experience for the better.
We know you're going to love these new Stampin' Pads-just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
In addition, our new Stampin' Pads
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)–just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Download the Fact Finding Sheet and read all about our new stampin' pads!
Thanks for stopping by today