Hi Stampin' Friends
It's that time of the year again – back to school! My granddaughter Rachel started school on 1 August 2012 and my other two grandchildren will start school on 20 August 2012.
This card features the loveable, darling Greeting Card Kids Clear Mount Stamp Set. The cutesy images in this set seem to jump right off the pages of vintage storybooks. You can recreate the mood of those preciously precocious little ones on several different projects. Imagine the uniquely sweet vintage Valentine, Halloween, and Christmas
Back to School … Cool
New notebooks, sharpened pencils, yellow school buses … it’s time for back to school! While you may be busy with the preparations, don’t forget that Stampin’ Up! can help!
- Check out the adhesives for Glue Sticks (#104045) and Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755) to check some items off of your school supply list.
- Purchase a personalized stamp (#115598) for each of your kids to use to stamp papers, schedules, etc. to avoid any mix-ups.
- Use the Designer Fabric, like the Floral District (#126893) to make unique and reusable lunch bags.
- Let your kids personalize their notebooks with some Designer Series Paper and the Big Shot. The Storytime Designer Series Paper (#126907) has a great vintage schoolhouse theme, and the Typeset Alphabet for the Big Shot (#127553) will allow your kids to personalize their books and notebooks in all of their favorite colors and patterns.
- Use the Linen Ring Albums and page protectors to create a Family Organizer. A place to keep all of the school schedules, a calendar, lists of important phone numbers and information, etc. Add your own personality to it by embellishing it, adding card stock or Designer Series Paper to the pages, and including photographs from school functions or other events. At the end of the school year, you can transfer the memorabilia to an actual scrapbook for future enjoyment and safekeeping.
So let Stampin’ Up! make your school year easier, more fun, and more stylish than ever without breaking the bank. Contact me today to order your supplies for back to school.
Thanks for stopping by today