Hi Stampin' Friends
If any of these are true, then you’ll have a blast creating cards and treats with the Stylin’ Snowfolk stamp set! Have fun creating your snowman, snowwoman, and snow-kid masterpieces without even getting your fingers cold or your nose red!
Snowmen are a timeless and whimsical expression of winter that are sure to bring smiles. Spread some joy when you send winter and Christmas cards, give a mini note with a gift or a plate of cookies, or a special bag of treats to co-workers, neighbors, friends, and family. You’ll have so much fun making these adorable snowmen and dressing them up with the many fun accessories in the Stylin’ Snowfolk stamp set.
You can get this tutorial two different ways:
- $50 purchase from my Stampin' Store (send me an e-mail after you've made your purchase telling me you want the card kit
- Pay $6.95 – click on paypal button below.
The tutorial includes 14 pages of detailed step by step directions with color photos.
- Multi-Clear Mount Tutorial
You may purchase the following products at a 20% discount through 31 August 2012 if you purchase this month's project tutorial; regular shipping and taxes apply. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Stylin' Snowfolk Stamp Set (W 126285) $30.95 – Sale price: $24.76
- Stylin' Snowfolkd Stamp Set (W 126287) $22.95 – Sale price: $18.36
- Jolly Jingles Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel (120864) $8.50 – Sale Price: $6.80
Just send me an e-mail telling me which items you would like to purchase and I will send you an invoice.
Cost of card kit is: $6.95
Thanks for stopping by today