Hi Stampin' Friends
When I first saw the Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration Brochure, I knew I had to get it. I love the vintage look of all three images especially the Ferris Wheel. It brought back memories of when I was about 6 or 7 (I think) and I was riding the Ferris Wheel with my Grandfather. Something was wrong with it and we were stuck at the top for several hours. I don't remember much about it except for the fact that I was so cold and afraid! If my grandfather was alive, I would send him this card but he has been gone now for about 40 years.
Even though I have the Word Play Clear Mount Stamp Set, I used the MDS2 and Word Play Stamp Brush Set to print out the sentiment. I reduced it so that it would fit inside the oval.
The background DSP is the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack from the Spring Catalog. I die cut the Ovals using the new Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (WHOOOHOOO, we finally have oval die cuts!).
- 15 Dec (Saturday) – last day for my 20% special
- 16 Dec (Sunday) – Ink-credible Promotion: last day to sign up as a demonstrator and receive the free ink pads!
Thanks for stopping by today
SUPPLIES: (I'm not able to use inlinkz for the supply list because the item #s are not on the SU website as yet:
- Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set (W 129627) (C 129630), Word Play Stamp Brush Set (121064)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Midnight Muse Card Stock (126843), Print Poetry DSP Stack (129312)
- Ink: Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad (126860)
- Tools: My Digital Studio 2 (130644), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381)
- Emblishments: 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim (118481), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)