Hi Stampin' Friends
I decided to dust off the Lovely as a Tree Wood Mount Stamp Set and use it for the New Techniques class last week. It was perfect for the "reflections" technique. In case you are not familiar with this technique, you use acetate to create a reflection.
In case you are not familiar with the technique:
- Ink your image and stamp it on cardstock.
- Ink your image with the same ink and stamp it on your piece of window sheet.
- Flip your piece of window sheet over so your stamped image is facing down.
- Line it up with your first image to create your reflection. Place window sheet on cardstock.
- Rub over your window sheet. It will transfer the image from the window sheet to your cardstock.
I don't know why the Confetti Cream Card Stock looks so yellow in the picture. IRL the card stock and New Editions DSP match perfectly!
Thanks for Stopping by today!