It the end of the month and a great time to catch up on your record keeping for the month.
Take 15 minutes and record all your income and expenses for the month.
Income may include:
- The income that SU! paid you this month from last month's sales (Volume Rebate, Downline Override, DBWS shared pool).
- All the instant income you received on SU! orders placed this month.
- Any additional income you got from customers (class fees, sales of retired merchandise, etc.)
Expenses may include:
- Amount you paid SU! for customer orders (Cost of Goods Sold)
- Any demo orders you placed with SU! for supplies, catalogs, etc.
- Advertising expenses (newspaper ads, mini-catalog mailings, etc.)
- Travel expenses (meals, hotel, airfare, etc.) incurred this month related to business travel (leadership, regionals, convention, group meetings)
- Check your vehicle mileage log to make sure you included all your workshops, trips to the bank or post office, travel to downline meetings, etc. that you did this month.
- Record your DBWS subscription payment.
- Record any utility expenses related to your business (long distance phone charges, etc., utility payments if you claim a home office deduction).
- Any other items you purchased elsewhere for use in your business (postage stamps, copy paper, items to stamp on for a class, etc.)