It would be neat if we could go to convention as a group. Is anyone thinking of attending?
Convention 2013 is Coming! Need a Few Reasons to Go?
April 12, 2013
Convention 2013 is getting closer every day, and here at the home office we are putting the finishing touches on our preparations for this mega-event celebrating our 25th anniversary. Nothing approaches the magic of actually being here for convention, and with so much silvery fun in the air–and more prizes than ever before–you won't want to miss it!
Just a few things to keep in mind for those of you who are attending:
- Riverton home office tours begin Thursday, July 18 at 8:00 AM and end at 2:30 PM
- Convention begins at 5:00 PM on Thursday, July 18; Riverton home office tours are the only daytime activity taking place before 5:00 PM on Thursday
- Make & Takes will be held during the Stampin' Up! expo on Friday
Still not sure about registering? We've got 25 exciting reasons to get you going. Watch for more in days to come!
25. World record. Be a part of Stampin' Up! history as you participate in an exciting, world-record-setting, stamp-happy, Be the Difference event!
24. A sweet, commemorative t-shirt to celebrate this year's historic convention. Get your fun convention t-shirt–featuring the same quality and style as past Memento Mall t-shirts–at 40 percent off when you register! (We encourage you to purchase your t-shirt at registration; during convention there may be an opportunity to purchase this t-shirt at full price, but we can't guarantee availability.)
23. 25,000 prizes plus! Better bring an extra suitcase, because everyone in attendance will be taking home more prizes than ever.
22. Hotel vouchers. Book a reservation with one of our blocked hotels and you'll be entered to win a $50 voucher on us! One-hundred lucky demonstrators who reserve rooms with our blocked hotels will be selected to win.
21. The amazing convention bag! Chic, sleek–with hints of silver. You gotta register to get one! Watch for more details!
Plan now to join us in Salt Lake City, UT July 18-20, 2013! We hope to see you soon!