A UCLA study shows that women react to stress by gathering together. Women need to gather together for reassurance and a sense of safety… Dr. Tian Dayton, UCLA
Building your customer base is essential to being a successful demonstrator. One of the best (and free) marketing tools you have available to you is customer “word of mouth”. Encouraging your customers to bring a friend will help increase your customer base, increase your sales, and increase your success!
Encouraging your customers to “bring a friend”! Let them know the more the merrier, spend an evening with a girlfriend and let the stress melt away!
Take 15 minutes today and prepare small giveaways to give to your customers who bring a friend to your next event.
· Grab some cardstock scraps and place in a cello bag with a cute topper
· Retired stamp sets? Break them up and make a basket of stamps for them to pick from
· Left over supplies from a past class, workshop, etc? Package them up!
· create a small gift box with chocolate in it!
· Gather up a few embellishments (buttons, rhinestones, brads, etc) and package them up.
· Other ideas?
Let your customers know that if they bring a friend they get one of these fabulous gifts! Get them prepared and added to your workshop supplies so you don’t forget them! A great way to build your customer base – and clean out at the same time!