Hi Stampin’ Friends
The tutorial for 15 June through 14 July is called Washi Tape – 5 ways. Washi Tape is all the rage in paper crafting world. You might already be using it for your crafts or you might think “what’s the big deal?” – Well, it is THE must-have trendy staple these days. And what’s not to love about it? Stampin’ Up! has several different patterns and colors that can match anyone’s mood and style. There are a million different fun and innovative ways to use this product. I’m excited to share several of them with you using the fun and trendy Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape. I’ll also be sharing a little secret on how to make your own faux Washi Tape, I can’t wait for you to try it! If you like to be on trend and you like to paper craft, then Washi Tape is something you just need to try!
There are two ways you can get this tutorial. It’s FREE with a $25.00 order through my Stampin’ Store. Or you may purchase it for $5.00. Here’s what you get in the tutorial:
- 13 pages of step by step directions with color pictures (pdf format)
- Washi Tape Tutorial
- Envelope Box Tutorial
You will receive the tutorial within 24 hours of placing your order or paying via Paypal.
Products used in this tutorial:
- STAMP SET: Feel Goods Stamp Set (#131916 wood, #129684 clear), Remember This and That Rotary Stamp (#130133) (optional)
- INK: Jet Black StazOn (#101406), Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad (#126983), Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (#100082)
- PAPER: Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper (#130814), Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock (#100730), Basic Gray 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock (#121044), Daffodil Delight 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock (#119683), Calypso Coral 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock (#122925), Pool Party 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock (#122924)
- ADHESIVES: SNAIL Refill (#104331), 2-Way Glue Pen (#104332), Glue Dots (#103683), Sticky Strip (#104294)
- CONSUMABLES: Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape (#131269), Linen Thread (#104199), Very Vintage Designer Buttons (#129327), Medium Envelopes – Whisper White (#107301)
- TOOLS: Big Shot w/ Multipurpose Platform (#113439), Hearts Collection Framelits (#125599), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334), Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (#125586), Paper Snips (#103579), Paper Trimmer (#126889), Stamping Sponges (#101610)
- NON-STAMPIN’ UP: 3/4″ Wide Clear Office Tape (like Scotch© brand tape)(32″), Tray or disposable plate, Water
I want it:
I’m placing my order now at your Stampin’ Store:
I’d like to purchase it for $5.00 via paypal:
Thanks for stopping by today!