August is almost over and I don’t want you to miss out on a couple of great opportunities. The Free Kit Offer and the My Paper Pumpkin Deal will expire on 31 August 2013.
Have you been thinking about joining my Stampin’ Up! family?? The Demonstrator Starter Kit is only $99, and you get to pick out $125 in products! That’s $26 FREE with your kit, plus the $12.50 you save with free shipping. AND for the next 2 days, you can get a bonus KIT with your Starter Kit.
You only have until Saturday, August 31 — here are the bonus kits available:
- Build a Banner & Christmas Accessory Kit – 133507 & 132697, value: $29.90
- Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit – 133463, value: $19.95
- Build A Banner & Halloween Accessory Kit – 133507 & 132698, value: $29.90
- Tag A Bag & Tag A Box Bundle (from the main catalog) – 131371 & 131172, value: $22.45
Here’s how to get started:
- Visit my website and click the “join now” banner under the video (if you can’t see the banner, try a different web browser or call/email me for help)
- Enter your information and select your Bonus Kit from the menu items
- Add your $125 in product (anything you want) and pay online
It’s that easy! You’re officially a demonstrator.
Let me know if you have any questions — our Inkabouts stamping family includes demonstrators all over the country. We have a great time together sharing what we love, and I’d love to include you in our fun!
My Paper Pumpkin at 50% off!
Designed for NEW crafters or BUSY crafters, Paper Pumpkins are also wonderful for new moms who need a short break, apartment dwellers with limited space, teenagers who like to personalize trends in a cute way, and the pint-sized crafters who are always begging to stamp with mom. A world of possibilities is contained in these cute little orange boxes!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a monthly subscription that sends a beautifully packaged kit with exclusive, can’t-find-them-anywhere-else products to your mailbox. Even if you’re short on time or creativity, paper pumpkin really delivers. Designed to take only 30 minutes, the project is a surprise every month, and everything is perfectly planned, color-coordinated, measured, and cut just for you! You’ll only need to add your own adhesive (I would recommend Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive- item #110755- and Mini Glue Dots -item # 103683- based on my experience with Paper Pumpkin) because everything else is included.
My Paper Pumpkin costs $10 (including shipping) for two months but only if you sign up by 31 August 2013. You get:
- all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create beautiful projects.
- cut, measured, and ready—with instructions included. (Don’t worry, I’m easy.)
I’ve attached a quick tutorial on how to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin. At $10 per kit, it’s a steal!
Save 15% Butterfly Bundle. Starts Today!
Save 15 percent when you buy the Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set and Bitty Butterfly Punch together.
Dates: August 29-September 30, 2013. To order, click on the highlighted product numbers below under “Bundle Item!”
|Bundle Item||Page in Catalog||Description||Retail Price||15% Savings Price||Amount Saved!|
|135311||90 183||Butterfly Bundle (Clear-Mount) Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set Bitty Butterfly Punch||$30.90||$26.27||$4.63|
|135312||90 183||Butterfly Bundle (Wood-Mount) Papillon Potpourri Wood-Mount Stamp Set Bitty Butterfly Punch||$34.90||$29.67||$5.23|
Bitty Butterfly Punch