- Hostess Code for August 16 – 31 August 2013 is: USQ9UBXX
- Chance to win our new Envelope Board
- Stamp Set of the Month – free supplies to make 3 cards
- Free Card Kit & Box Tutorial – with qualifying order
- Try My Paper Pumpkin for 50% off – ends 31 August 2013
- Free Simply Created Kit – Join my team – ends 31 August 2013
The beautiful Simply Sketched Clear Mount Stamp Set contains three sketches and three sentiments perfect for a lovely sympathy card, birthday card, or thank you card. The imagery is ideal for water coloring. Clear-mount. Use the hostess dollars you earn at your workshop on this specially-priced, hostess-exclusive set!
I tried it two ways – 1st: make the flower and then color it, and 2nd: color the clay with the reinker and then add the clay to the mold. I really liked the 2nd method over the 1st one.
The image was stamped with (retired) Brown Stazon and then colored in with Perfect Plum using a blender pen. The stems were colored in with Pear Pizzazz and a blender pen. The background strip was made using the Vintage Stampin’ Around Jumbo Wheel. The ribbon used was (retired) Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon.
If you need any supplies to make this card, please visit my Stampin’ Store for 24/7 service. You will also have a chance to win free “stuff” using the Hostess Code USQ9UBXX or our new product the Envelope Board.
Thanks for stopping by today!