- Hostess code for September 1-15 is: P9PZCM7V (ends Sunday, 15 September 2013!)
- Check out the new Envelope Punch Board
- Matching Envelopes – Envelope Liners Framelits Dies
- Stamp Set of the Month for September is Too Kind
- Free Inspirational Sheets
- You can now order the Magnetic Platform!
- The Clearance Rack has been updated – lots of new goodies!
For instructions on how to place an online order and enter the hostess code, please click here
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow–on your cards, on your scrapbook pages, all over your home décor. Love this Christmas stamp set – Festive Flurry and it coordinates with the Festive Flurry Framelits Dies so you can cut out an avalanche of snowflakes in no time. Did you know you can buy it in a bundle?
- Festive Flurry Clear Mount Bundle #133285 $46.95
- Festive Flurry Wood Mount Bundle #133284 $54.95
As with any medal die, our new Magnetic platform (#130658 $39.95) is a must!
When I showed my husband the completed card, he thought it was “nice” but I should remove the strips of paper because they didn’t do anything for the card. In fact, he mentioned that shouldn’t I have cut straight lines? Ha, ha I then enlightened him on Washi Tape!
- Base card is Real Red Card Stock (11″ x 4 1/4″) folded in half
- Next layer is Whisper White Card Stock cut to 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- I stamped Merry Christmas from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount Stamp Set using Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- I adhered the strips of the Season of Style Designer Washi Tape
- I wrapped the Silver Cord (retired) twice around the Whisper White card Stock as shown in photo.
- I stamped the Snowflake on Vellum Card Stock with Versamark and then added Silver Embossing Powder. I used the Heat Tool to set it.
- Die cut the snowflake using the Festive Flurry Framelits Dies
- Adhered to Whisper White Card Stock and added the Rhinestone to the middle of the snowflake
- Adhered the Whisper White Card to the base card.
If you need any supplies, please visit my Stampin’ Store for 24/7 service and for a chance to win hostess benefits if you enter the code P9PZCM7V. This code is good only through Sunday, 15 September 2013.
Or if you like, send me your list and I”ll be more than happy to place the order for you.
I’ll announce the winner of the hostess benefits tomorrow and have another hostess code available to use.
Thanks for stopping by today!