- Hostess code for October 1-15 is: FJ24HSVE
- Stampin’ Up! for only $25.00 – 7 through 21 October 2013
- Fantastic Weekly Deals! – Until 15 October 2013
- Free Inspirational Sheets
- Party More – Get More (Extra $25.00 in Hostess Benefits) – 1 through 31 October 2013
- The Clearance Rack has been updated!
For instructions on how to place an online order and enter the hostess code, please click here
Creepy nocturnal creatures, web-laced candles, and a dark Victorian wrought-iron gate are a great entourage for setting the Halloween mood. The stamp brush set is called Dark & Dreary Stamp Brush Set.
I finally broke down and used the Label Card Thinlits. I don’t know why I hesitated to use them because making a card with them was not as hard as I thought it would be! I’ve included a video from Stampin’ Up! at the end of this post to show you how easy it is to use the thinlits.
This is what the inside of the card looks like. I need to play around with them some more because I forgot to add something to the back of the sentiment and it doesn’t look quite finished.
If you would like to place an order, visit my Stampin’ Store for 24/7 service and for a chance to win hostess benefits if you use the Hostess Code FJ24HSVE. This code is good for 1 October through 15 October 2013.
If you need any help in placing an order, please let me know.
- (479) 876-7453
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Tuesday!