- Hostess code for October 16 – 31 is: XXMQFJ7X
- Stampin’ Up! for only $25.00 – 7 through 21 October 2013 (4 days left!)
- Free Inspirational Sheets
- Party More – Get More (Extra $25.00 in Hostess Benefits) – 1 through 31 October 2013
- The Clearance Rack has been updated!
For instructions on how to place an online order and enter the hostess code, please click here
You’ll land on Santa’s nice list when you make your own holiday cards and party invites. Or maybe your kids could use a gentle reminder from the big man himself. But whatever you decide to put him on, this Santa will look good for goodness sake
The image was inked up with our retired brown stazon ink and stamped on watercolor paper. I then used the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker to color in his suite. The hair, beard and list was lightly colored in with an Aqua Painter and Crumb Cake Ink. I also added a little Crumb Cake around the image.
If you would like to place an order, visit my Stampin’ Store for 24/7 service and for a chance to win hostess benefits if you use the Hostess Code XXMQFJ7X . This code is good for 1 October through 15 October 2013.
If you need any help in placing an order, please let me know.
- (479) 876-7453
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Saturday!
Supplies: (my inklinz is not working so I can’t list the supplies in a table)
- Stamp Set: Santa’s List Clear Mount Stamp Set #131811, Wood Mount #131808
- Paper: Watercolor Paper #122959, Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650, Crumb Cake Card Stock #120953, Cherry Cobbler Card Stock #119685, DSP (retired)
- Ink: Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad #126975, Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker #131262, Brown Stazon (retired)
- Accessories: My Digital Studio #130646, Christmas Banner Stamp Brush Set #135254, 1 1/4″ Burlap Ribbon #132140, Paper Snips #103579, Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, Stampin’ Sponges #101610, Aqua Painter #103954