My Favorite places to eat and shop when I am in Ventura County!
- In n Out for the hamburgers
- Egg n Things for breakfast
- Marie Calender for the pies
- Yolanda’s and Casa De Soria for the mexican food
- Wood Ranch for the Tri-Tip
- Ojai Valley Inn because we old ladies (me, Becky, Monica) ate while Deena and her girlfriends did the “spa” thing
- Oak Creek Winery – for the atmosphere and wine!
- 31 Flavors for the ice cream
- Camarillo outlets for the shopping
- and Ottavios for the Italian Food (I could not go home until I ate at Ottavios!)
and for anyone interested, I will be posting all the pictures from Deena’s birthday bash on Facebook. It was a wonderful, funny and fabulous time!
My favorite places:
|In n Out||Egg n Things||Marie Calender||Yolanda’s|
|Wood Ranch||Ojai Valley Inn||Oak Creek Winery||Ottavios|
|Casa De Soria||Outlets in Camarillo||Deena’s Birthday Bash||31 Flavors|