Mark your calendars, as it’s that time of year again. Stampin’ Up! clears out the “old” to make room for the new. Below is the schedule for Stampin’ Up!’s retired products list and new catalog releases dates:
- Monday, April 21 – Retired List to be published (products available while supplies last) (more information coming on my annual contest on which stamp sets will retire)
- Monday, June 2 – New 2014/2015 Annual Catalog goes live! (ordering begins at 12pm MT)
- Wednesday, June 4 – Last day to order from the “old” 2013/2014 Annual Catalog
- Thursday, August 28th – New 2014 Holiday Catalog goes live! (ordering begins at 12pm MT)
How to get your new Stampin’ Up! 2014/2015 Catalog?
- If you’re a frequent customer of mine – you’ll automatically receive your free catalog sometime in mid to late May. NOTE: If you’re an online customer – be sure to make sure your online account profile has your current mailing address.
- If you’re a club member – you’ll also automatically receive a free catalog from me!
- Not a current customer – That’s OK – just place an order of $25 or more in April and May, and you’ll be added to my mailing list to receive a free copy!
Thanks for shopping with me! I very much appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator!