- Birthday Cake (Wood)
- Rev Up the Fun (Clear and Wood)
- Simply Star (Clear)
- Tag it (Clear)
- Woodgrain (Clear)
Retiring Accessories no longer available:
- 2012-2014 In Color 12″ x 12″ card stock
- 2012-2014 In Color 8 1/2″ x 11 card stock
- Gum Green 8 1/2″ x 11 card stock
- Midnight Muse 8 1/2″ x 11 card stock
- Primrose Petals 8 1/2″ x 11 card stock
- Raspberry Ripple 8 1/2″ x 11″ card stock
- Summer Starfruit 8 1/2″ x 11″ card stock
- Gumball Green Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Primrose Petals classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Birthday Candles Stampin’ Around Jumbo Wheel
- Timber Stampin’ Around Standard Wheel
- Backyard Basics Bundle (Clear and Wood)
If there is anything on the retiring lists that you want to order, I suggest you order it today because the items are only available while supplies last.
It’s time to say good bye to Simply Sketched. It was a beautiful set and I loved it. It had the perfect images for water coloring.
This beautiful exclusive set contains three sketches and three sentiments perfect for a lovely sympathy card, birthday card, or thank you card.
Here are a couple of cards I’ve made using this stamp set.
We are also saying good bye to the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder and the Paper Doily Sizzlits Die. For today’s card, I decided to case a card I saw on Vickie Burdick’s blog using the stamp set, embossing folder and die. She is such a talented artist – thanks Vickie for your inspiration!
If you would like to place an order for Stampin’ Up! supplies or products to make this card, visit my Stampin’ Store for 24/7 service. Ordering is easy and simple and you’ll have your products within seven days.
Don’t want to mess with it? Simply call or e-mail and I’ll do the work for you.
- (479) 876-7453
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your day!
Don’t forget you can print out the card and recipe using the “print recipe” below.