If you send cards, give gifts, or need to keep track of important dates between now and the end of the year then this tutorial is for you! Learn how you can create cards, gifts, tags, and an organization station. It’s a great way to get a head start on the fall and winter holidays.
You’ll be surprised with the unexpected ways you can take one box of accessories and transform them into projects for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas goodies.
Everyone that places an order via my Stampin’ Store with me this month will receive the Fall & Holiday Class Tutorial for FREE.
Just place an online order on my Stampin’ Up! website. You will be sent an e-mail with the attached free tutorial and link to pictures of the alternate projects. If you order between the 1st and the 10th of the month … you’ll get the tutorial and link after the 10th.
- Customer Instructions – 30 pages with step by step instructions
- Photopolymer 101
- Calendar Template
- 7 projects
- 7 alternate projects
The tutorial features the:
- Holiday Cheer (Project Life© by Stampin’ Up!) (#135188 photopolymer)
- Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Accessory Pack (#135832)
- White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim (#135838)
- Natural & Old Olive Two-Tone Trim (#135837)
Place your online order here
Thanks for stopping by today!