Today’s card features the Love & Sympathy Clear Mount Stamp set.
I wanted a watercolor effect so I colored the flower image with Old Olive for the leaves and stems and Rich Razzleberry for the flower. I then lightly spritzed it with the Stampin’ Spritzer (filled with water) and then stamped the image onto Naturals White Card Stock.
You think a card like this would take five minutes or so – NOT! It took five tries.
1. cut card stock and the folded it – fold was crooked
2. stamped image – did not like it
3. smudge card with Rich Razzleberry
4. sentiment was a little fuzzy
5. *&^%^& got the card right! (LOL)
If you would like to place an order for Stampin’ Up! supplies, visit my Stampin’ Store for 24/7 service – I would love to be your demonstrator.
Ordering is easy and simple and you’ll have your products within seven days. Don’t want to mess with it? Simply call or e-mail and I’ll do the work for you.
- (479) 876-7453