All you have to do is place an online order on my Stampin’ Store. Once your order is place, you’ll be sent the tutorial and template within 24 hours. If you ordered between the 1st and the 10th of the month, I’ll send you the tutorial after the 10th of each month and it may take us a couple days to get caught up.
If you are a No Contact
If you select No Contact on your Profile when placing a Stampin’ Up! order. I can not contact you and I do not have access to your email address or your mailing address. If you would like the Free Tutorial please login and change it (I never do cold calling so you don’t have to worry about me bothering you).
Here’s the steps:
- Sign to into your Stampin’ Up! account (just like when you place an order).
- Click on “My Account” (upper right corner)
- Click “My Demonstrator
- Check box “Allow my demonstrator to contact me”
- Save Changes
Birthday One Sheet Wonder in alternate colors
Birthday One Sheet Wonder Card Set
Get ready to send a whole lot of birthday happiness!
Place an online order with me this month and you’ll learn how you can use the One Sheet Wonder technique to quickly create 8 cards & 1 coordinating bag! This is a great way to fill up your stash and have much needed birthday cards ready to use when you need them.
One Sheet Wonder classes are always popular – place your online order today!
What you will receive:
- Birthday One Sheet Wonder Card Set Tutorial (20 pages of color pictures, cutting measurements and step by step instructions.
- Template for box
- The product list is shown below so you can check to make sure you have all the supplies necessary to make the cards.
If like to see the individual pictures of the cards, go to my Facebook Page (Free Tutorials)
Want to place an order for Stampin’ Up! supplies, visit my Stampin’ Store for 24/7 service. Ordering is easy and simple and you’ll have your products within seven days.
Don’t want to mess with it? Simply call or e-mail and I’ll do the work for you.
- (479) 268-4380
Thanks for stopping by today