- Retired Stamp Set Sale
- Card Sale (ongoing – check it out on facebook)
- Weekly Deals
- Earn a free stamp set
- July Hostess Code: FSANT2VC
Use hostess code FSANT2VC when placing your online order and you’ll receive a gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not use it – you will receive your own hostess benefits.
I’ve had the Perfect Peacock Stamp Set for a while but was hesitating to use it because of all the colors but I finally did and it was well worth it. This is not a quick and easy card (LOL). When you make a card such as this you get so much satisfaction from the coloring.
Using My Digital Studio, I printed the Hello Doily Stamp on Very Vanilla Card Stock and then stamped the Perfect Peacock image over the doily using the Black Tuxedo Momento Ink. I used the following to color in the peacock.
- Old Olive Blendabilities for feathers and leaves
- Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Marker for Feathers
- Crush Curry Stampin’ Write Marker for Feathers
- Night of Navy Blendabilities for body and some of the feathers
- Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker for the roses
If you need any supplies, visit my Stampin’ Store for fast and prompt servcie and you can even shop in your jammies! And while you are there don’t forget to add the hostess code for this month (see above) and you’ll receive a card and a free gift from me!
The Following Items are retired and no longer available:
- Hello, Doily Stamp Brush – Digital Download last seen 06/02/15
- Stampin’ Blendabilities™ Markers Night Of Navy Assortment last seen 02/17/15
- Stampin’ Blendabilities™ Markers Old Olive Assortment last seen 02/17/15
- Mds Disc Software last seen 06/02/15