I know that you all love the Holiday Catalog as much as I do and because it has so many awesome/fabulous items in it. To help you when you order, I’m providing the latest status on which items are on backorder. This doesn’t mean you can’t order the item, it just means there will be a delay in getting the item to you.
BACKORDERED (as of 3 September 2015)
You can add these items to your order; however, they are currently not in stock. More are on their way, and once they arrive, these items will be shipped separate from your original order. Products will be available on or before the date listed, which is based upon the best information we currently have; this date may change as updated delivery information is received.
- 3 September: 140928: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad (821 backordered; 1,800 expected)
- 4 September: 133680: 2014-2016 In Color 12″ x 12″ Cardstock, 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (4,665 backordered; 9,504 expected), 140440: Ode à Noël Stamp Set
- 8 September: 138378: Tin of Cards Project Kit: 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies
- 11 September: 137866: Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim
- 14 September: 138395: Expressions Natural Elements (243 backordered; 5,992 expected)
- 23 October: 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,028 backordered; 10,080 expected)
- Date to be Determined: 139304: Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (76 backordered;1,368 expected)
Today’s post includes the Sleigh Ride Edgelits. This isn’t the 1st card I’ve made using these edgelits – I’ll have the other one up in a couple of days. The 1st one I made I used the stars from Confetti Stars Punch to adhere to a Not Quite Navy Background. Now that was labor intensive! After I made that card I came across the stars background paper in the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper. So I decided to make the card again (changed a couple of things). Here it is!
I added Hello Honey Card Stock to the back of two houses.
The Silent Night is from the Jingle All The Way Stamp Set. In this heat, I’m almost wishing for snow right now! (LOL)
If you need any supplies, visit my Stampin’ Store for fast and prompt service and you can even shop in your jammies! And while you are there don’t forget to add the hostess code for this month (see right sidebar) and you’ll receive a card and a free gift from me!
Or you can send me your list and I’ll place the order for you!