Stampin’ Rewards FAQ’s
Q: What is Stampin’ Rewards?
A: They are rewards you can earned when you host a party or order $150 or more (before shipping/tax)?
Q: What can they be used for?
A. To purchase Stampin’ Up! products! This also include the exclusive, specially priced host-only items found in the back of each Stampin’ Up! catalog or online here.
Q: Why should I redeem them for the specially priced host-only sets?
A: These sets are not available for regular shopping. They can only be redeemed with your Stampin’ Rewards. Plus they have a reduced price making your Stampin’ Rewards go even farther!
Q: When do I redeem them?
A: Shopping Online: you redeem them before you check out. Party Hosts: you redeem them when we finalize your party.
Q: How do I redeem them when shopping online?
A: Once your order reaches $150 or more…when you add additional items you’ll be given a choice to “add to bag” or “claim rewards”. When you’re done with your “regular shopping”, then start to claim your rewards!
Enjoy your Extra Stampin’ Rewards!
- Dates: October 9-November 9, 2015
- Customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
- Hosts placing a qualifying order of $300 or more will receive an additional 3% in Stampin’ Rewards. The qualifying order amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Order Deadlines:
- Phone: November 9, 2015 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- OEX: November 9, 2015 by 11:55 PM (MT).
Get an extra host set of your choice for FREE with a minimum $300 order (see below)