Online Extravaganza Starts November 21
Black Friday starts early with Online Extravaganza happening November 21-28! Who could resist savings up to 40% and 24-hour sales with new products on the first and last day of this event? With the holiday season in full swing everyone could use a little help checking a few things off their gift list. And they don’t even have to leave the house!
It does not start until Monday so you have the weekend to figure out your shopping list. Please click on the link below to get the flyer.
It’s all in the details:
You must use the bundle item codes provided. Discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are entered separately.
• Some bundles have been created exclusively for Online Extravaganza and will not be available after the promotion ends.
• There is no minimum purchase required in order to receive the discounted price.
• Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
• Discounts range from 10-40 percent and may vary per market. Note: While some retiring holiday products may be discounted during the retiring list promotion in December, no discounts will be greater than the discounts being offered during Online Extravaganza.
• During Online Extravaganza, a selection of past Paper Pumpkin kits and refill kits will be available to both subscribers and non-subscribers.
• Online Extravaganza includes two 24-hour sales.
Monday, 21 November only
The second 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 28 and runs through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day
30% Off: 21 – 28 November 2016
40% Off: 21 – 28 November 2016
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.