The Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set is available in a bundle and when you purchase both the stamp set and framelits, you save 10%! Click here to see all the bundles
We tend to put things we love into jars: fireflies, potpourri, fruits, and salsa. Why not love? Send some love in a jar to someone special or birthday wishes! For today’s card I used the Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set.
- The jar was stamped with Basic Gray and the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- The dandelions were stamped with Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink.
- Layered the card front (Whisper White Card Stock) with Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party Card Stock to pull the colors i the dandelions together.
- Added some Old Olive Baker’s Twine across the top of the jar for texture.
- Added Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.
- Front Card – Whisper White Card Stock (5 1/4″ x 4″)
- Next Layer – Pool Party Card Stock (5 5/8″ x 4 1/8″)
- Base Card – Pear Pizzazz Card Stock (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
You can make this card in under ten minutes!
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.