Did you know that by becoming an Artistic Designer Team Member, you will become a happy shopper?
Become a member of Stampin’ Up and my community, called the Artistic Designers with the purchase of the Stampin’ Up starter kit.
Our small but growing group spread out across the U.S. is made up of hobby stampers and business minded stampers, and we welcome everyone! There are many perks to being part of Stampin’ Up:
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 25%)
- Earn additional income of up to another 18% of your sales
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonsues, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine on a quarterly basis
- Attend regional OnStage events with team members
Plus, as a part of our community – the Artistic Designers – you get extra special perks. I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals from learning new stamping techniques or building a stamping empire! Here’s just a few of the benefits:
- Monthly Team Gathering (in Arkansas) with stamping and sharing
- Free business training
- Team Facebook Group
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- Team Blog
- One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers
I have to add that when I became a demonstrator, I didn’t do my due diligence and signed up with the first demonstrator I met. That was a mistake! I received all my training through Stampin Up, SUDSOL (Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators) and trial and error. I would not want that to happen to you – I will be with you as much or as little as you want to help you achieve your goals.
As I continue to learn, I will pass information on to you so that you can continue to learn.
About the Starter Kit
NOW through March 31st…Pick TWO stamps sets of your choice for FREE to add on to the kit!
The kit is a sweet deal – just pick out $125 of product for only $99 – and no shipping
Click here to become an Artistic Designer!
Or if you have any questions, give me a shot at (479) 6443318 or email@example.com and I’ll be happy to address your questions and/or concerns.