- Become a Happy Shopper!
- March 2017 Host Code and Free Gift
- Blog Candy Winner Announced
- 2nd Release of 3 new Sale-a-bration Items
What can you do with this mix of organic images, backgrounds, and sentiments? Anything you want–let your creativity run free.
For today’s post, I selected the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and Delicate Details Photopolymer (Sale-a-bration item) Stamp set. I also selected the Mint Macaron color that is part of the 2015-2017 In Color Collection. All the colors in the collection will retire on 21 May 2017 but I have to tell you that those colors usually don’t last until the end of the catalog period. So if you like any of these colors, you should order them as soon as possible. I’ll have more information on my blog tomorrow.
Did you know you can get it for FREE with a $50 purchase. It is available during our biggest event of the year – Sale-a-bration. The promotion ends on 31 March 2017.
- Mint Macron Card Stock (4 1/4″ x 11″)
- Whisper White Card Stock – scraps for greeting and butterfly
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (4 1/8″ x 2″)
- Mint Macaron Card Stock (4 1/8″ x 3 3/8″)
- Mint Macaron Card Stock – scrap for butterflies
- White Seam Binding Ribbon (4 3/4″ long)
What I did:
- Fold the Mint Macaron Card Stock in half and use a Bone Folder for a sharp crease. This will be your base card.
- Stamp greeting and butterfly onto the scraps of Whisper White Card Stock using the Mint Macaron Classic Ink Pad and set aside.
- Stamp the lace from the Delicate Details Stamp Set onto Mint Macron Card stock with Versamark. Add White Stamp Emboss Powder and set with the Heat Tool.
- Run the card stock through the Big Shot using your favorite embossing folder.
- Punch the greeting out using any of your favorite punches and die cut the butterfly using the Bold Butterflies Framelits Dies. Punch out the two butterflies using the Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Add the white ribbon to the Succulent Garden DSP (see picture for placement)
- Layer both the Succulent Garden DSP and embossed card stock to the base card. Adhere using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Add the pearls to the small butterflies.
- Attach the butterflies to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals (see picture for placement)
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.