- Free Personalized Bone Folder
- Become a Happy Shopper!
- March 2017 Host Code and Free Gift
- 2nd Release of 3 new Sale-a-bration Items
- 3rd release of new Sale-a-bration Items
- 2015-2017 In Colors are retiring
Elegance is underrated. The Floral Phrases stamp set combines simplicity and elegance in exquisite sentiments and images, perfect for wedding, congratulations, and thank-you cards.
Today’s card is for one of my downline who recently promoted to Silver.
- Night of Navy Card Stock (4 1/4″ x 11″) base card
- Whisper White Card Stock (4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Night of Navy Card Stock (4″ x 5 1/4″
- Strip of Silver Foil Sheets (2″ x 4″)
What I did:
- Take Night of Navy Card Stock and Stampin’ Trimmer and using the score blade, score at 5 1/2″. Fold in half and use the Bone Folder for a sharp crease.
- Run 2nd piece of Night of Navy Card Stock through the Big Shot using the Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies (run both top and bottom thinlit at the same time). Carefully cut around the the flowers so that you come out with two pieces (top and bottom). I left 1/8″ edge around each die cut. (see picture).
- Add Liquid Multipurpose Glue to back of both intricate dies using the Silicon Craft Sheet and a Sponge Dauber. Some people use a Stampin’ Sponge but I feel I have more control with a Sponge Dauber.
- Adhere to Whisper White Card Stock.
- Stamp floral border image to opening between the two dies. I stamped off once for a lighter image.
- Adhere Whisper White Card Stock to base card (Night of Navy) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Run Silver Foil strip through the Big Shot using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to back of greeting. (I cut the dimensionals into thin strips).
- Adhere to front of card (see picture for placement).
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.