- Become a Happy Shopper!
- March 2017 Host Code and Free Gift
- 2nd Release of 3 new Sale-a-bration Items
- 2015-2017 In Colors are retiring
First, of all, I don’t think there is such a word as Firstdateniversary but I decided to use it for today’s card. Our first date (David & I) was on St Patrick’s Day a long, long, long time ago. And since then we go out (usually to a Irish pub) for lunch every March 17.
- Cucumber Crush Card Stock (4 1/4″ x 11″)
- Whisper White Card stock (4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″)
- Scrap of Cucumber Crush Card Stock for small hearts
- Scrap of 2015-2017 In Color Envelop Paper
- Scrap of Whisper White Card Stock for greeting
- Fold Cucumber Crush Card Stock (4 1/4″ x 11″) in half using a Bone Folder for a sharp crease.
- Take Whisper White Card Stock (4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″) and adhere to base card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue – set aside
- Stamp whatever greeting you desire onto scrap of Whisper White Card Stock and punch out. I used the Wash Label Punch which is retired. To make the greeting, I used the retired My Digital Studio to print out the greeting and then punched it out.
- Run scrap of Cucumber Crush Card Stock through the Big Shot using the Falling Petals Embossing Folder. Punch out 3 hearts (will form the middle of the clover). I used the retired Itty Bitty Accents Punches.
- Run Scrap of Envelope Paper through the Big Shot using Sweet & Sassy Framelits. I used the smallest die in the collection.
- Adhere small hearts to larger hearts (see picture for placement) using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Add hearts to front of the card to form 3 leaf clover with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Basic Jewels Rhinestone Embellishment to middle of clover
- Draw a stem using the Cucumber Crush Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Add greeting to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Note: I wanted to make a 4 leaf clover but it kept looking like a flower (and I tried 3 times to form a 4 leaf clover) so I went with the 3 leaf clover or shamrock.
While trying to convert the Irish into Christians, St. Patrick used the shamrock to explain the holy trinity with each leaf representing the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The three leaves of a shamrock are also said to stand for faith, hope and love. A fourth leaf is where we get the luck from.
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.