- Become a Happy Shopper!
- March 2017 Host Code and Free Gift
- 2nd Release of 3 new Sale-a-bration Items
- 2015-2017 In Colors are retiring
The following items have sold out and no longer available. Please remember that the items in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog are available only while supplies last!
Have you seen what you can do with the gorgeous Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration Catalog? Please Note that the DSP coordinates with the Dragon Fly Dreams Bundle (page 26 of the Occasions Catalog).
It was so much fun coloring this DSP with the Watercolor Pencils! I used an Aqua Painter to soften the colors.
- Old Olive Card Stock (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″) (base card)
- Watermelon Wonder Card Stock (5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper (5 1/4″ x 4″)
What I did:
- Fold Old Olive Card Stock in half using the Bone Folder for a sharp crease.
- Adhere Watermelon Wonder Card Stock to base card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Color all the flowers with the Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencil. Brush with Aqua Painter to smooth out the lines and to soften the color.
- Color the middle of the flowers with the Real Red Watercolor Pencil. Even though it’s called Real Red, it colors as an orange red. Brush with Aqua Painter.
- Color the stigma of the flower with the Daffoldil Delight Watercolor Pencil.
- Color the leaves and stems with the Old Olive Watercolor Pencil – color some areas darker than others. Brush with Aqua Painter.
- After the paper dries, use Wink of Stella on the bee and center of flowers.
- Color the wooden “congrats” with the Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker. Use the Wink of Stella to give a little glimmer.
- Adhere to base card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Don’t forget our biggest promotion of the year (Sale-a-bration) will end on 31 March 2017. Please call me if you have any questions at (479) 644-3318 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.