- Become a Happy Shopper!
- March 2017 Host Code and Free Gift
- Blog Candy Winner Announced
- 2nd Release of 3 new Sale-a-bration Items
This beautiful blend of watercolor and sketch effects will make for a unique and beautiful image. Pair or separate the stamp elements for so many possible combinations.
The Penned & Painted Photopolymer Stamp Set is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.
- Whisper White Card Stock (4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Old Olive Card Stock (4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″)
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock (4 1/4″ x 11″) (fold in half)
- Whisper White Card Stock (3/4″ x 4″) (for greeting)
- Stamp large flower image with Bermuda Bay Classic Ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Stamp off once to get the lighter color. Stamp randomly as shown in picture.
- Stamp 2nd corresponding large flower with Bermuda Bay Classic Ink. Do not stamp off.
- Stamp large flower image onto a piece of scratch paper and cut out with Paper Snips – you are going to use it as a mask.
- Using the cut out flower as a mask, carefully stamp leaf image around each flower image. Use Old Olive Classic Ink.
- Run through Big Shot using the Polka Dot Embossing Folder or any folder you like since this one is retired.
- Stamp the greeting with Bermuda Bay Classic Ink onto the 3/4″ x 4″ strip of Whisper White Card stock.
- Adhere to front of card at an angle using Liquid Multipurpose Glue (see picture for placement)
- Add Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine and Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim (see picture for placement) using Glue Dots
- Adhere front of card to Old Olive Card Stock using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere layers to base card (Bermuda Bay Card Stock) using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.