- Become a Happy Shopper!
- March 2017 Host Code and Free Gift
- 2nd Release of 3 new Sale-a-bration Items
- 2015-2017 In Colors are retiring
Who knew that a just few flowers could bring so much joy? We did! And once you’ve tried the Thankful Life Photopolymer stamp set, you’ll know too! Please note that this stamp set is only available with Stampin’ Rewards.
I used the 2015-2017 In Color Collection for this card. The colors are retiring on 31 May 2017 and the reinkers are already on backorder. Yes, they do go right away!
- Tip Top Taupe Card Stock (5″ x 11″)
- Whisper White Card Stock (3 1/2″ x 4″)
- Watermelon Wonder Card Stock (3 5/8″ x 4 1/8″)
- Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper (3 strips 1 1/2″ x 4 7/8″)
What I did:
- Fold Tip Top Taupe Card Stock in half and use the Bone Folder for a sharp crease. This is your base card.
- Adhere the 3 strips of Designer Series Paper to the base card (see picture for placement)
- Stamp greeting with Watermelon Classic Ink in the lower right hand corner (see picture)
- Stamp vase using Tip Top Taupe Class Ink
- You have 3 flower images.
- Stamp one image with Watermelon Wonder Classic ink (see picture for placement)
- Stamp 2nd image with Delightful Dijon Classic ink
- Stamp 3rd image with Mint Macaron Classic Ink
- Add Baker’s Twine bow to neck of vase using a Glue Dot
- Layer the Whisper White Card Stock to the Watermelon Wonder Card stock
- Adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.