- Become a Happy Shopper!
- March 2017 Host Code and Free Gift
- 2nd Release of 3 new Sale-a-bration Items
- 3rd release of new Sale-a-bration Items
- 2015-2017 In Colors are retiring
I challenged my downline to use a stamp set that you bought but had not used. I found the Ghoulish Grunge Stamp Set in my box of “things I have not used” and used it for today’s card and challenge. Ooooops – I found out it was retired after I completed the card!
- Mint Macaron Card Stock (4 1/4″ x 11″) (base card)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″)
- Mint Macaron Card Stock (scraps) for the 3 leaves)
- Burlap 3/8″ Ribbon (3 3/4″ length)
- Linen Thread (16″ length)
What I did:
- Fold Mint Macaron Card Stock in half and use a Bone Folder for a sharp crease and set aside
- Stamp wire image from Ghoulish Grunge twice on Very Vanilla Card Stock (see picture for placement). Be sure and stamp off once before stamping on card stock for a light impression.
- Using the Spritzer Tool and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write, lightly mist the upper left and lower right corner of the card front.
- Adhere ribbon to card front using Fast Fuse Adhesive
- Stamp scraps of Mint Macaron Card Stock with the 3 leaf images with Early Espresso Ink.
- Take the coordinating leaf framelits and run the scraps of Mint Macaron Card Stock through the Big Shot
- Adhere to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals (see picture for placement)
- Wrap the Linen Thread around your fingers eight times to form a circle. Tie a knot to the middle of the loops with an extra piece of thread. Clip the ends with your Scissor Snips. (see card)
- Secure Linen Thread to the stems of the leaves with 2 Glue Dots (see picture for placement)
- Adhere card front to base card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
The dripping and cobweb images I can use for Halloween 2017!
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.