- April 8th – Demonstrators attending OnStage ( I will be in San Diego), will see the new 2017-18 catalog first!
- April 10th – At 1 pm MST, demonstrators are allowed to share sneak peeks of the new catalog items they saw while at OnStage and the catalog will be online for demonstrators only.
- April 10th – At 1 pm MST the retiring list of stamp sets and accessories from the 2016-17 Annual Catalog and previous publications will be posted. I will have that posted here as soon as I can, check back shortly after that please. Please remember that retiring items are always available while supplies last, so be ready and be quick!
- April 10th – May 31st Retiring products available while supplies last.
- May 31st – Last day to order from the 2016-17 Annual Catalog
- June 1st – BEST. DAY. EVER. First day for customers to order from the all new and gorgeous 2017-18 Annual Catalog!
As I am sure you can assume, being the first to see this new catalog or any of our new catalogs is a very exciting and a huge perk I enjoy very much – who wouldn’t want to be first?! If you feel this is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! and my Artistic Designers team, you too can be first in line for all the cool stuff.
You may be wondering how you can get a copy of the new Annual Catalog?
- Starting the third week of May, I will be mailing all my customers that have ordered $50 or more during 2017 a new brand new catalog.
- How can you ensure you get it? If you are one of my customers, please log into your online account and make sure your mailing address is correct. Log in to your account here.
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.