- 2015-2017 In Colors are retiring
- May 2017 Host Code
- Retiring List
- Want the new catalog?
- Clearance Rack updated!
May 2017 Host Code AR2NQNBY
Package consists of 160 sparkly, adhesive-backed dots in Ombre shades for multiple hues. 10 each of 4 colors in 4 sizes: 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″. The four colors are: Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Berry Burst, and Old Olive
It’s time for my annual product share!
What is a product share? In a nutshell, it’s several people going on in a purchase of consumable product and dividing it up between them. I facilitate everyone into groups, collect funds, order & receive product and divide it all up and mail it to you!
2017 – 2018 AC Designer & Specialty Paper Share: $30.50 – (+$6.65 shipping)
This share includes 112 sheets of the new Annual Catalog Designer Series & Specialty Paper (all sized at 6″x 6″)
- (42) Designer Series Papers – 6 sheets each of (Whole Lot of Lovely, Naturally Eclectic, Coffee Break, Pick a Pattern, Be Merry, Birthday Memories, Delightful Daisy)
- (10) Designer Series Paper 12 x 12 Stack – (Fresh Florals)
- (36) Designer Series 6×6 Paper Stacks – 12 sheets each of (Petal Garden, Color Theory, Wood Textures)
- (24) Specialty Designer Series Papers – 6 sheets each of (Eastern Palace (*), Bundle of Love, Foil Frenzy, Just Add Color)
- (*) Eastern Palace Specialty paper includes 5 double-sided designs and one of the foil designs
- Taking Reservations: starts today, May 15
- Paypal Billing: starts May 25
- My Stampin’ Up! order: June 1 (after 12pm MT – first day/time to order)
- Estimated date for mailing of shares: approx. June 15th (provided there are no backorders from Stampin’ Up!)
How to Reserve a Product Share:
NOTE: There is a process for product shares…collect reservations, send invoices via Paypal, collect payments, place the order, receive shipped order, cut and sort product, repackage product, package up your product share and mail. The entire process takes approximately two weeks after I place my order with Stampin’ Up! (or more depending on backorders from Stampin’ Up!)
EMAIL ME directly at email@example.com and please include the following information in your email:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address (United States addresses only)
- Email for Paypal invoicing
I use Paypal for all my billing needs. However, a paypal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card is all you need. When you receive my paypal invoice, you can choose to pay using your paypal account funds or by credit/debit card. Just follow their SUPER EASY instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you.
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click on the graphic in the sidebar (Shop Online) and it will take you right to my online store. And don’t forget to use the hostess code for a special gift from me (see sidebar).
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.