- September Mix Media Promotion – 20% off select mix media
- Free Mix Media Bundle when you join my team
Today’s card features the gorgeous Poppy Days Stamp Set. It’s a two-step stamping set. The solid image was done in Candy Apple Ink and the lined image is Pomegranate Splash Ink. I then cut them out using the Detail Pro Shears.
The background was made with the Ink Splat Stamp Set using Candy Apple and Pomegranate Splash. With my Gel Press and liquid colors and acrylic paints coming in, I’ll be making more backgrounds – WHOOOHOOO!
I colored the Cut Rhinestones by swiping the Candy Apple Fusion Ink Pad over them. The rhinestones will take the color because it’s pigment ink.
- SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click here
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
- NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a coach. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.