Today’s card features the Harvest Moon Stamp Set. But instead of a “fall” card, I made it a Christmas card. That shows the versatility of our stamp sets.
The wreath was stamped with Dark Roast Ink onto Butter Cream Card Stock. The center was die cut using the Journey Circles Dies but the wreath itself had to be fussy cut with our fabulous Pro Details Shears.
The background was embossed using a non-FSJ embossing folder and the sentimental is from the Herald Angels Stamp Set. It was stamped with Candy Apple Ink onto a strip of Butter Cream Card Stock.
Since I don’t have a Christmas type of leaf die, I used the Detailed Foliage Die to die cut the leaves.
Download Supply List: Christmas Wreath Supply List
Berries & Holly – 42 pieces – 2 colors AC-0296
And don’t forget – free ATS stamp with your first order from me under Fun Stampers Journey. After you place your order, shoot me an e-mail and let me know which ATS you would like. You can look at page 330 of the annual catalog or click here to see them online.
- SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click here
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
- NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a coach. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
- Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter (side bar – upper right)
- SHOP: Promotions