Today’s card features the gorgeous Poppy Days Stamp Set. I love using it with soft spring colors.
The flower images were stamped with Bubble Gum Ink onto Whip Cream Card Stock. The center of the flowers were stamped with Orange Creamsicle Ink.
The happy birthday is from the Dance Life Stamp Set. To complete the look, I added a splattering of Gold Silk and a bow from the Whip Cream Journey Thread.
This is the way I secure my bows to the card but you have to do this before you add the two layers together!
- I punch two holes in the top layer of the card (where I’m going to put the bow). Thread a piece of Journey Whip Cream Thread through the holes. Up through the back, add bow, down through the front of the card.
- I secure it in the back with scotch tape. Tying a knot would leave a bump on the front.
- Bow is secure!
Download: Poppy Days Card & Supply List
Berries & Holly – 42 pieces – 2 colors AC-0296
And don’t forget – free ATS stamp with your first order from me under Fun Stampers Journey. After you place your order, shoot me an e-mail and let me know which ATS you would like. You can look at page 330 of the annual catalog or click here to see them online.
- SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click here
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
- NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a coach. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.