Today’s card was made in response to a The Inking Way (FSJ team challenge under Becky Roberts) challenge to use the colors Whip Cream, Oatmeal Cookie, Bubble Gum and Black Licorice colors.
I used the Dear Rose Stamp Set for this challenge. Did you know that Dear Rose is available in a bundle? It has a coordinating die and when you buy the bundle, you save 10%.
The rose was stamped with Bubble Gum Ink onto Whip Cream Card Stock. The leaves and stem were stamped with Oatmeal Cookie and the sentiment is from the Must Have Sentiments Stamp Set. After stamping it with Black Licorice Ink, I fussy cut the sentiment with the Pro Detailed Shears.
I combined a drop of water and the Bubble Gum Liquid Color and flecked it on the front with a Blending Brush. There is a Bubble Gum Silk that you can use but I haven’t purchased it as yet. The washi tape is one of the Bloom Benefits your eceive when your purchase is $100 – and it’s FREE!
Download supply list: Dear Rose Card & Supply List
Free Gift when you order at my online store in November
- SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click here
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
- NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a coach. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
- Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter (side bar – upper right)
- SHOP: Promotions
Contact me for details on how to join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25.00! I can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at (479) 644-3318
Need ideas for Christmas gifts? Our jewelry is 20% off this month! Shop now