The focal point of today’s card are the Golden Poinsettias. Aren’t they gorgeous? I’ve used them several times and now it’s time to reorder!
The front of the card (bottom half) was stamped with the Vintage Notes Background Stamp in Oatmeal Cookie Ink onto Butter Cream Card Stock. I also stamped the 1″ strip of Oatmeal Cookie Card Stock using the same background stamp. The top of the front of the card was stamped randomly with the Postage Stamps and the Love Paris Stamp Sets.
The greeting is from the Snowman Days Stamp Set and was stamped with Hazelnut Blend Ink onto a piece of Butter Cream Card stock.
The leaves are from the Detailed Foliage Die. The lace is non-FSJ. Lastly I added Journey Gold Silk and a couple of Gold Fashion adhesive back pieces just to give it a little bling!
Download supply list: Vintage Poinsettias Card & Supply List
Free Gift when you order at my online store in November
Sparkle Silk IP-0126 $5.95
- SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click here
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
- NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a coach. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
- Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter (side bar – upper right)
- SHOP: Promotions
Contact me for details on how to join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25.00! I can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at (479) 644-3318
Need ideas for Christmas gifts? Our jewelry is 20% off this month! Shop now