Today’s card features a technique I saw on Deb Valder’s video on youtube. It’s like the card featured on page 41 of the Bloom This Way Trends Mini Catalog.
I used the Everyday Script Stamp Set and the Designer Series Stencil from the mini catalog.
I also had a chance to use the Rainbow Dots that I ordered during the 12 days of Christmas.
Download the supply list: Everyday Script Card & Supply List
Rather than me trying to spell out the technique, I thought it would be easier for you to see Deb’s video.
Free Gift when you order at my online store in Feb 2018.
The new Black Licorice Silk (IP-0143).
Our Journey Silks provide a metallic shimmer effect in a concentrated form. Use to dab, flick, and drop color directly onto your projects, or apply with one of our blender brushes for more control.
- Mystery Box 1 – Spend $100 and get a free Mystery Box ($50 value) See details
- Mystery Box 2 – Purchase a Mystery Box for $25.00 and get $100 free products ($100 value) See details
- February Bloom Box. See details
- SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click here
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
- NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a coach. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.