I do so love making shabby chic cards. Today’s card features the Everyday Script Stamp Set. This is turning out to be one of my favorite greeting stamp sets. I love the fronts and shape of the coordinating dies.
For the flower I used Fresh Cuts Accessories from the Bloom This Way Mini Catalog. The doily is the Doily Die that I absolutely love. The leaves are from the Detailed Foilage Die.
I had to use non FSJ lace ribbon. Seriously, FSJ needs to get some lace ribbon – I know it’s really popular with other stamping companies.
I lightly sponged the center strip of Butter Cream Card Stock and the greeting with the pink from the Confectionary Days PanPastels to give it a little bit of color.
The edges were distressed using the Details Pro Shears.
Download Supply List: Everyday Script Shabby Chic Card Supply List
Free Gift when you order at my online store in Feb 2018.
The new Black Licorice Silk (IP-0143).
Our Journey Silks provide a metallic shimmer effect in a concentrated form. Use to dab, flick, and drop color directly onto your projects, or apply with one of our blender brushes for more control.
- Mystery Box 1 – Spend $100 and get a free Mystery Box ($50 value) See details
- Mystery Box 2 – Purchase a Mystery Box for $25.00 and get $100 free products ($100 value) See details
- February Bloom Box. See details
- SHOP ONLINE: If you need any supplies, please click here
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
- NEED A CATALOG? I’d like to send you one if you don’t already have a coach. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and request a catalog.