Hi Stampin' Friends
Stampin’ Up! has officially introduced the long-awaited Hostess Code. Customers can now combine online orders with workshop orders to calculate hostess benefits. That means you can have one big party that ships to multiple locations – and all the orders can be added together to generate hostess rewards.
Yipee! It includes ALL products on our online store (catalog items, Clearance Rack items, promotional items) PLUS My Digital Studio downloads PLUS My Digital Studio print products. How sweet is that?!? Let me answer that question – it’s REALLY, REALLY sweet!
Internet Hostess Club
Along with this amazing news from Stampin’ Up!, I am happy to announce my first Internet Hostess Club. Won’t you be a charter member? If you are interested (or if you have further questions), please email me at email@example.com to let me know.
I hate to give such a short deadline but I would like to start the Hostess Club on 1 April 2013. If I don't get enough members by 1 April, I will delay the start until 1 May 2013.
How it will work
- Along with 5 other people, you commit to a $25 (minimum) order each month for 6 months.
- I'll send out a reminder on the 1st of each month with the Hostess name and the Hostess Code.
- You will enter the code in a new field under the special offers section of the online order shopping bag.
- The order of the Hostesses will be the order in which you sign up. 1st to sign up will be Hostess for April, 2nd to sign up will be Hostess for May, etc.
- As long as all group members participate, you are guaranteed a $150 order when you are the hostess. But if for some reason, we are short that month, I will place a order so that it comes to $150. You can really boost your hostess benefits when you are the hostess by gathering additional outside orders or putting in your “big order” at that time.
- Each month I will provide a special project or dedicated tutorial or dedicated video or free Stampin’ Up! product to each club member as an additional ”thank you” for joining the club.
Won’t you join me for this fun experience?