In these trying economic times, it’s good to know that there are opportunities like Stampin’ Up! Not only can you join Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Inkabouts and start your own business for a very low start up fee of $99, you can actually have fun! Stampin’ Up! operates in the black, is very stable and has been in business for over 25 years and the company is still going strong!
Stampin’ Up! is a wonderful company. They are dynamic, innovative, promote creativity, provide terrific opportunities and support to their demonstrators with training, incentives and financial benefits. I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and I am able to:
- Earn extra income to help pay the bills
- Set my own hours
- Receive Volume Rebate on my sales – the more I sell, the more I earn
- Take advantage of the Great Rewards Program. I earn points for my sales and can redeem them for free products and/or gift cards that I can use anywhere!
Okay, you are ready to sign up as a demonstrator, but why should you join under me?
As part of my team, the Inkabouts, I will offer:
- Business Resources: resources to help building your business
- Monthly Coaching Call – one on one to help you meet your personal goals
- Team Blog: includes business, creative tips and promotion/date reminders. I also include projects w/project directions
- Group Facebook Page
- Incentives: to help you get started and to continue to motivate you!
Earn FREE stamp sets for each of the following goals attained (incentives are from me, not Stampin’ Up!:
- Achieve Senior Associate during your first 3 months and receive a set worth up to $34.99
- Stay active for one full year – earn a free set of any value on your anniversary date
- Earn the title of Supervisor during your first full year – earn 2 free sets any price
- Achieve title of Senior Supervisor during your first full year and receive 4 stamp sets any price
The Stampin’ Up! Career Plan illustrates all of the different way demonstrator can earn income. Here are some highlights of Stampin’ Up!’s generous Career Plan
Other benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Are you ready to sign up? Click here
Have questions? Need more information? Call me at (479) 876-7453 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our Getting Started video to see how a new demonstrator gets started!